Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

If Bill Clinton or Obama had been rushed to the hospital, Conservatives would not have panted in anxious anticipation of his death. Why...?

did libs come up with new ways to say they hoped Trump's unexpected trip to the hospital would end in death? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It is not possible to die here

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cause to libs disagrement equals hate. So they are free to hate him, ie wish him dead, cause he disagrees with liberal logic. All heil liberal logic!

• 2 months ago

Because Clinton and Obama were never wannabe dictators that used the Constitution as toilet paper and were never a danger to our constitutional republic. When my country is at stake I have no problem wishing for the death of the person threatening it.

• ...Show all comments
    • RemoveHimUCowards
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

DACA is popular with a majority of Americans. It’s funny that you think that compares to Trump’s actions at all. Really pathetic. 

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I  would  Ben Carson would  give them a brain  Transplant

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They hate him.

I merely dislike him, and wish him no harm or ill health.

• 2 months ago

Thanks for a ton of more Trump Fanatic Bullshit!

All of the presidents undergo annual physicals.....so what?

No one cares why Trump visited the hospital.....believe me, no one cares.

Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Physicals are scheduled. And many, many comments by Trump-0-phobes flooded social media hoping he'd die that day. It certainly strips libs of anything camouflaging their murderous hatred. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.