Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 months ago

Will I be baby faced forever ?

So I would say that I am considered good looking BUT I have a baby face and I’m turning 27 years old (male)

Although not ugly, the fact that I could pass for 17/18 is terrible. Confidence KILLER. 

When I was 20-21 I could pass for like 14-15. Now I’m just about 27 and most people guess about 18-19. 22 being the highest although I’ve had 2 people say I could pass for 16. 

I’m only between 5ft8 and 5ft9 and weight 150 pounds so when you combine all of that i could pass as a kid I guess. 

I’m really growing tired of comments and I’m getting depressed and get anxiety going places like bars or avoid ordering wine at a restaurant while celebrating a big day with my girlfriend just for the fear of getting a hurtful comment by the waiter or waitress and then feeling embarrassed in front of my girl. 

No real question here, just venting. This probably has pretty much taken over my life and on my mind daily. 

If anyone has any words to make me feel better then I’d like to hear them because I’m going to break down here 

• Damien
    Favorite Answer

what are you whining about being a babyface for? its great that youre not hairy and ugly looking like most fellas. what do you want? do you wanna look like a mike tyson, a fat albert or a john goodman? you are getting upset about the wrong stuff. people get upset when they age, yet you are whining about looking young. When ur 50 and you look all wrinkled up, youll say to yourself "damn im such a ugly fella now, i miss my fresh looking smooth babyface" Anyways, if u still want to get rid of your babyface, increase your testosterone levels, that will mess up your babyface,youll grow stubble,wrinkles around the eyes, that jaw will widen to the shape of a bucket, and you ll look like your typical nothing to look at average man. You can increase your testosterone levels naturally by consuming lots of potassium which comes from milk, potatoes and bananas. your testes down there need potassium to produce sperm and testosterone.also masturbating a lot will force your balls to work overtime and produce more testosterone and you will become the hairy ugly fella u crave to be.

• Antonio4 months agoReport

This ... actually did make me feel better. Thanks Damien you’re a true Bro 

I see no reason to be worrying about it.

When your 70 you'll look 60.

So it's great.

In my experience relatively healthy people tend to look the same over their lifetimes. In fact characteristics tend to be enhanced as the suppleness of the skin, aka "baby fat" lessens, revealing the bone structure and muscle patterns.

However, what you may be seeing in yourself is the baby fat I mentioned. But the bad news is you may find with age you want it back just as soon as it disappears, sobbing that you don't recognize the old man in the mirror every 5 years or so.

i would hope not but it happens, i have a baby face myself and im only 4ft5