Help! My ear constantly scabs, swells, and bleeds?

24 - Male

I've been having weird issues with my left ear for about a year and a half now. Initially it used to swell up every now and then. About two months ago, my hearing became instructed. The ER told me I had a severe internal blockage of impacted Cerumen (Ear Wax). The were afraid to take it out. The prescribed some Debrox.... I used it. The hearing obstruction went away, but the clog persists. The Debrox however, seemed to make my problems worse. I was supposed to see an ENT, however, I can't seem to get an appointment whatsoever with his office. Now my ear constantly scabs up, becomes swollen, with bleeding soars.

Anybody with a medical background, specifically in the area or Ear, Nose, Throat, I need some advice hear. Do you guys have any idea as to what may be happening? Thank you in adcance!

I just noticed I had a few typos, sorry.

Go buy some hydrogen peroxide and pour some in your ear, it will boil it out. It may take 2-3-4 times to get it all out. People don't need to put Q tips in their ears, that pushes the wax down in your ears. I have a set of long bobbie pins that I clean my ears out with, the regular ones were too short. Don't be putting this peroxide in your ears a lot, it will dry them out. they now have things you can suck water or wax out of your ears. You might be better off to go ahead and get 1 instead of getting long bobbie pins.

Get yourself a paperclip that is the same diameter of your ear canal wash it off with alcohol to kill any germs now gently insert the paperclip go unfold it. And rotate it left and rotate it right slowly going deeper and deeper you will take out huge amounts of Wax. That's how I unclog my ear when I had a bad clog

you need to go see your doctor about it and get it checked out

i would go see your doctor and get it checked out

You went to the ER for a non emergency and have now been too stupid to follow up with this. Interesting.

• Danny2 months agoReport

Well the ER is scared they told me to take out the clog because it is so bad the doctor told me.

There is more than one ENT in the world (or likely even in your city).

Find another ENT and make an appointment.

We can surmise that the debrox reduced the amount of wax but you still need to have it removed. 

• Danny2 months agoReport

Yes but I'm in a very small city, and this specific doctor is the only one my insurance will cover apparently.