Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Can I make lots of friends if I'm a scorpio? I'm 20 and I don't have friends?

• I'm Scorpio & often have best friends who are also Scorpio :D 

dont depend things with your zodiac sign....its not how it works...i can be your friend btw🐰

Yeah, Obviously. 

• Janet

You will make friends when you figure out what you are doing wrong.

Scorpio is ONLY your SUN sign, and isn't even the planet that influences how you relate to others. Venus is the planet of how we relate to others, and the aspects (internal interactions) that Venus makes with any of the other 9 planets in your personal birthchart determine how easy or difficult it is for you to relate to others.

But even then, all your chart shows is how you will likely be IF you do nothing to change or grow.

So try to figure out what you are doing wrong, and correct it.

One general type (that probably applies to you too, but might not), is that the less we accept and are comfortable with who/how we are, the more we also make others uneasy with us.

And the more we care about other people, the more they respond to us favorably.

I'll be your friend.

• Mental

Don't let it bother you not having any friends. 

Just go to work each day (or school) and do the best you can. When you become successful people will be begging to be your friend because they'll think they can get something for free you worked so hard for 

• Butterfly2 months agoReport

That is terrible. They are not true friends if they just want to take advantages of successful person. 

• Bill

stop following the pagan ritual of believing in astrology and you just might start making friends

• Kathy

Zodiac signs have nothing yo do with making friends. Anyone can make friends at any age.

What does being a Scorpio have to do with it?