Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

Is it rude?

So i'm going to get some new glasses tomorrow andI've been looking glasses on pinterest, and I found some glasses I really like, is it rude to show the glasses pictures to the doctor?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Of course not. Why would it be rude?  Just say "I like this style".

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

In most practices, the doctor won't be involved in helping you choose your frame. If I had a patient show me a picture of the frame they wanted, I would act interested and make sure that they showed it to the frame stylist. I don't have a very full schedule so I don't worry too much about wasting time. A doctor with a full schedule would be polite but consider it a waste of his time. Show it to the person who will be helping you with frame selection. The will appreciate the help it gives them in helping you find what you want.

• Rico
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It’s not rude at all, and it’s the optical dispenser that will assist with the selection off frames.  Just show them the photo and tell them that’s the style you’re interested in, they may not have the exact frame in stock

• 2 months ago

Why would that be rude? Just tell the doctor that those frames are the type you like so they can choose that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think so

• 2 months ago

i dont think thats rude

• 2 months ago

No, and the doctor doesn't provide glasses. He just gives you a prescription.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, of course not..it's you who will be wearing them.

• 2 months ago

I don’t think it’s rude at all. 

It’s actually helpful to have a picture so they can find something you’ll like. They may even have the style you’re showing them. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.