wiredo asked in Games & RecreationToys · 2 months ago

how do you solve a rubix cube?

I'm trying my best to solve a rubix cube but it is almost in possible to solve(for me).Help please!

I don't have visual spatial ability, so I don't try at all.

Stop it. There are more significant activities than understanding some futile riddle. You ought to be moving onto new encounters and adding to society as opposed to committing time to this trash.

There are a couple of books that have been published on how to solve it. Check your local library. I bought the cube and the book years ago, and I worked it out within an hour. Some department stores sell the booklets, too.

Solved. Take it apart and then put it back together with the stickers matching. 

Once I saw a video about how to solve it easily.  IIRC, you’re supposed to move one row of squares down vertically and one horizontally to the right.  Eventually after tons and tons of moves, it’ll be solved.  

Source(s): Youtube

There are many solutions if you do a search but they all begin with you solving one side. From there they give routines to swap cubes to get the correct corner and center cubes.

Stop it. There are more important things to do than solving some useless puzzle. You should be moving onto new experiences and contributing to society instead of dedicating time to this garbage.

look on youtube. I think there are a lot of videos on there about that