Duck asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Should America be split in two countries?

One for Liberals and one for Conservatives.

127 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

I think that that would be an attempt at creating a utopia, and as most people know, that usually doesn't work...

If it did happen though, I think it would be fine for a little while - and probably the best days of most people's lives haha.

• 8 months ago

Might not be a bad idea. 

• 8 months ago

yes america should be split

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The country at one time was split in two: North and South.  That was during the Civil War.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

It would be the best possible thing that could happen.

One country where you aren't allowed to vote unless you pay more than $5,000 in income taxes (conservative America). One country where everyone gets to vote (liberal America).

• 8 months ago

Yeah and i want to be emperor of the conservatives. Mr. Hunk the 1st emperor of Real America

• 8 months ago

NO WE NEED A BLOODY CIVIL WAR THAT WAY WE CAN GET RID OF THOSE WHO HATE THIS COUNTRY AND ARE TRYING TO DESTROY IT

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I forget how that worked out for Korea.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It would be hard to divide the country up at this point, but yes, it needs to happen. I have no desire to live in the same country as these people that desire to have a leftist society. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Once the mainstream media is put into gulags, everyone will have their eyes opened and they'll see each other's point of view again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.