Duck asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Should America be split in two countries?

One for Liberals and one for Conservatives.

I think that that would be an attempt at creating a utopia, and as most people know, that usually doesn't work...

If it did happen though, I think it would be fine for a little while - and probably the best days of most people's lives haha.

Might not be a bad idea. 

yes america should be split

The country at one time was split in two: North and South.  That was during the Civil War.

It would be the best possible thing that could happen.

One country where you aren't allowed to vote unless you pay more than $5,000 in income taxes (conservative America). One country where everyone gets to vote (liberal America).

Yeah and i want to be emperor of the conservatives. Mr. Hunk the 1st emperor of Real America

NO WE NEED A BLOODY CIVIL WAR THAT WAY WE CAN GET RID OF THOSE WHO HATE THIS COUNTRY AND ARE TRYING TO DESTROY IT

I forget how that worked out for Korea.

• Bill

It would be hard to divide the country up at this point, but yes, it needs to happen. I have no desire to live in the same country as these people that desire to have a leftist society. 

Once the mainstream media is put into gulags, everyone will have their eyes opened and they'll see each other's point of view again.