Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 week ago

do girls dressup for themselves or guys?

4 days ago

They dress up to impress bologna and salami sales associates, everyone does! 

• 5 days ago

I dress up for myself 

• 7 days ago

Girls wear clothing to cover the shame.

• 1 week ago

Although we do both tbh I think girls dress up for other girls a lot too, like as friends we want to impress each other and look cute together.

• kristy
    1 week ago

Both...................

• 1 week ago

depends on the girl i dress for myself and for my fiance

• LM440
    1 week ago

People normally dress to look good in their own opinion.  Realistically, the way you dress is observed more by others than yourself.  The basic answer is no matter how you dress the opposite sex is the one that sees it.

• 1 week ago

girls do...................

1 week ago

If their dresses and skirts are up to their asssses and their boobs show every move they make it is for "guys".

If classy and just loving their new outfit and strutting it a little without body parts in your face they are doing it for themselves and maybe even other women a little.

• 1 week ago

Often it’s done to impress their own gender as it’s a very competitive time for them, though their intention is to impress guys. They’re dependent on others’ approval.