Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 2 months ago

What do you think of this bedroom decor?

Is it cute? I’m planning on doing my bedroom like this as I have black and white furniture already and I don’t want to get rid of the furniture

I’ll be adding a silver mirror and chrome ceiling light so everything co ordinates with each other 

Hey, I think this is a good idea. A modern ceiling lamp would fit in there great. But maybe I would put in there some indirect, accentuated light, too. It gives more coziness. What do you think about this kind of lamp for the ceiling? Its a mix between chrome and grey fabric.

This is good if you want more collection in contemporary or classic type. Visit Decoart Dubai https://www.decoartdubai.com/

I have stayed at hotels that look like this room. It is streamlined and not personal.

I am not fond of the mirrors behind oversized lamps. Those mirrors reflect nothing but a boring wall across the room.

• Kate

Cute is not the right word but I like it, it looks elegant.

Such is what pleases you. It is your money.  Far from cute.  This is a man's room not some chicks cubicle.  Missing the pink.

• Looks like a stock photo or fake. That doesn't look lived in. :D Looks too perfect for me. Each to their own, the space you live in and sleep in some be should very personal TO YOU.... 

I'd feel great in a space like that for a few months but it would probably take less than that for it to look more lived in... 

Something that perfect, a unmade bed on a sick day or lazy day will do a 180 on that room. Or leaving a coffee mug on the nightstand overnight with a plate under neath it.... leaving the bed unmade, one side of the curtains closed one side open... 

It wouldn't take very long for me to shatter that illusion of a stock photo... 

It is nice. I would be worried about the carpet getting grubby, but if you can look after it then that is not an issue. You do need to be super neat for this not to look a mess quite quickly, so it would be hopeless for me.

Very chic, like an upmarket hotel. What is quite clever is the placement of the mirrors that will reflect the lamps.

• Peter

Very neat, I like it.

It's lovely. I'm sure you will have made a good choice. I'd be happy if that was my room.