Bit random..but when i use cotton buds to clean my ears...i can only do my left ear...because when i do my right i immediately cough, why?

• martin
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

You must be touching a nerve ending connected with your throat. Most people have bodies that are slightly different between the two sides, left and right.

1 week ago

My ENT specialist also told me not to put anything smaller than my elbow in my ear.  

(They must teach them that one at ENT school.) You can seriously damage your ears with cotton buds so don't go poking about in there.

1 week ago

You're weird?   Just guessing.  Do not overdo the cleaning of the ears.  The wax is what protects the ear from getting dirt inside.  If you force the swab, you could go deaf.  And there is no FIXING THAT.

1 week ago

Never put anything in your ears smaller than your elbow.  See an EENT and get your ears cleaned the right way.

1 week ago

you should see a doctor, sounds like some neurological parasitic infection. 

• mokrie
    1 week ago

You should NEVER stick anything into your ears. People have caused damage to their hearing cleaning their ears. Stop.