betzy asked in HealthDental · 1 week ago

does it hurt when you are getting teeth pulled out?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 days ago

No, they deaden the area so there will be no pain in having your teeth pulled.

• k w
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

most use a numbing gel on the gums first, I never liked needles either, BUT I did like that my holistic dentist used ozone on my teeth she worked on to kill any chance of infection, AND the homeopathic pills just blew away the quacks dentists dangerous drugs, absolutely no pain..given to me as I left, and took them right away, as directed to, and every 15-20 min, Til I ran out, as the numbing agent wore off I never felt any pain, nor did I get drowsy and was no effort to drive at all....never felt ANY discomfort or pain or swelling.....ever....I'll never go back to dial-up......

Source(s): personal experience with both type dentists.....
  • 1 week ago

Go to the doctor discuss with them.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

You'll likely be dosed up with so much 

novocaine that it'll wind up putting your nerves

on an I/-2h long nap while said teeth get taken

out :--)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

When teeth are extracted, the doctor uses an anesthetic - sometimes it's Novocaine or something similar, other times they put us under.

• 1 week ago

Unless you get an anesthetic, yes, a lot.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

They use painkillers so you feel no pain at all.

• 1 week ago

Yes, depending on how they do it now and where you go.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

No. I have had several teeth pulled out. You're always given plenty of anesthetic. It's not a problem. It's much better than spending your life with painful teeth.

• 1 week ago

Not if your under anesthesia. When I went to get a tooth pulled I was given a shot that’d numb my mouth and I didn’t even feel when they pulled my tooth out at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.