Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 months ago

Hi So I got a tattoo 3 days ago and its still leaking ink, and fluid is this normal? ?

I got a new tattoo. This is now the 3rd day and it is still leaking fluid and ink. This is the biggest piece I have now. It is located on my ribs and is 8 inches long on my ribs. The tattoo was done in one session which took 5 and a half hours. I have three other tattoos, on on my collar bone and two on my foot, all of which are much smaller pieces. None of my other tattoos have healed like this one is and I have never had a tattoo leak for so long, but because my others were so much smaller and much less intricate I can't accurately tell if what os happening is normal please help!!!!! I am taking care of it how my artist told me to with washing it 2-3 times a day and applying ointment 2-3 times a day as well. Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

Yeah its OK just leave it alone let it dry abit don't wash it to much just dab some tattoo cream on it to keep moist like using a chap stick I got my whole body inked and stopped using cream after getting my  sleeves done I just didn't get it to wet in the shower for a week 

• Laura

Yes this is normal.  Continue to care for it like your artist has said and it should be fine.

Anon, if you're concerned for goodness sake go back to the tattooist and get it checked out. Going anonymous..

LOL I don't have any tattoos. Because I am not stupid.

• Dharmic2 months agoReport

That's debatable. 

No that is not normal ,you need to go to your doctor