Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Who is Mohamed? What is Mohamed? Where is Mohamed? ?

Kess Ommak 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He is nobody special 

He was a barbarian

He rests in HELL

• ...Show all comments
    • dark2 months agoReport

Yeah we'll see who's going to hell . you are just a stupid disbeliever. If you have courage come say your **** to my face and see what happens. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Who- the last Messenger of GOD, send down for all mankind. 

What - who preach the first and the last religion of GOD, for all mankind of the last generation.

Where- He pass away and left behind two things, Al Quran and His Ahl,ulbayt or the His Holy Family ,as His Vicegerents ,as according to the Tradition of GOD mentioned in Al Quran,Chapter 5 Verse 12, that will never be changed, till the last hour comes.

• ...Show all comments
    • Adullah M
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You are asking damnation from GOD by your your satanic mind, then wait for the punishment of GOD that would surely fall on you soonest. May GOD let it be so.

• 2 months ago

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Muhammad is the person who founded the religion of Islam. To the believers he was the most wonderful person who ever existed, and a model for all to follow. To the unbelievers he was a pedophile, a bandit and a murderer, who accumulated power to serve his own interests.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Edit: Ignore slanderous, malicious, lying, pathetic users like Dr.D and Sophia, she is the one who is the nobody and delusional. And the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, will never enter the Hellfire and is in Paradise, the Prophet of God, peace and blessings be upon him, is a person of the people of paradise and has a bright future in the afterlife.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is a Prophet of God, Prophet of Allah and Allah sent His beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, as a mercy to the worlds; both to mankind and jinnkind. 

Allah Azza Wajal, may He be Exalted, said,

"There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear book." - 5:15 

"So believe in Allah and His messenger and the light that We have descended."

- 64:8 

"Indeed, in this {Quran} is notification for a worshiping people. And We have not sent you, {O Muhammad}, except as a mercy to the worlds." - 21:106-107

The beautiful name Muhammad, means 'highly praised' and Allah has certainly praised and raised the mention of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is with the other Prophets of God in the heavens and wherever Allah takes the soul of the Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him. 

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is a blessed light and blessed, miraculous Prophet from God, a magnificent human being from God and the most famous man in the history of mankind. Both believers and non-believers are fascinated with the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and the Prophet is most beloved to the believers around the globe; the most beloved creation of God, the dearest creation of God. 

The Love believers have for the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is beyond your imagination, we love Rasulullah, peace and blessings be upon him, more than anyone.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, loves his followers and are dear to him as well, concerned for mankind and he is merciful to believers merciful to all. 

"There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; {he is} concerned over you {your guidance} and to the believers is kind and merciful."  - 9:128

Many people have protected the Prophet, peace & blessings be upon him, with their bodies and lives and gave up their lives to protect the Prophet Habibullah, peace and blessings be upon him, and to protect his pure honor. Many people refused to spread falsehood when they were forced to utter falsehood. Since they refused to say falsehoods about the Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, they've allowed to be martyred by their enemies, they gave up their lives over falsehood.

These people who used their bodies as human shields to protect the beloved one until they could no longer until their bodies were speared all over and who died for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him. Those who were martyred will have beautiful rewards from Allah and for their loyalty. 

The Prophets of God love the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, the most and the love many have for the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is a love from Allah that Allah Azza Wajal bestowed upon the creation for the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. 

To love the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is part of my faith and a necessity and its wonderful necessity, a connection with the Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him. 

There is a link I will post in the comments where certain people used their skills and their bodies to protect the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and my Prophet had many enemies, because the Prophet, peace & blessings be upon him, brought the truth from God and carried out his duties as a Prophet of God, such as informing people about the revelation from Allah, the Holy Wise Quran.

There are many extraordinary, beautiful, amazing, loving, promising, miraculous things about the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. 

I hope to post some very good links in the comments, be sure to watch and because there are many things I can tell you about the Truthful, blessed, miraculous, beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, although, yahoo will have problems with showing the answer. So, I'll just post what I would like to say in the comments and some very fascinating, good, short links in the comments as well.

You should also study the beautiful names of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, his names define who he is and Allah gave him these beautiful names and how my beloved Prophet, peace & blessings be upon him, lived his life. 

One of those beautiful names, is Al-Amin, the Trustworthy, the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was known for his trustworthiness and truthfulness, he is the truthful Prophet of God.The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is my Prophet and Allah chose me to be one of the followers of The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and I am most blessed, most thankful that Allah gave me the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, as my Prophet and the last Prophet of God sent by Allah Almighty. 

• 2 months ago

Prophet Muhammad is an extraordinary man who is a light to humanity . He had called the people out of misguidance in the past life and everyday in today's life into the beautiful obedience and worship to one only God. He is a man of the ultimate essential knowledge of how to obey and worship God for every willing and even unwilling people and what not to do to deserve the anger of God. This amazing man had no need for accumulating unnecessary wealth that serves no benefit as most of people are stuck and never encouraged that among the humanity .  He lived only for the pleasure of God . He is only a man of guidance in every human act to the path of worshiping God and avoiding all evils and misguidance. He is most known for being truthful and trustworthy. He is the most loved man who had the most of miraculous ecounters with so many people having gift from God to be able to resolve difficult problems. Prophet Muhammad and his 12 holy leaders after him are light for humanity. 

• ...Show all comments
    • dark2 months agoReport

It's retarded and absurd how you think you know more about Islam when you have no knowledge of what we know so just shut up and go support your stupid Trump master infidel

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mohamed is a prophet who founded the Islamic religion. He is the model for the Muslim people, just as Jesus is for Christians.

• 2 months ago

Who is Mohamed? What is Mohamed? Where is Mohamed? ?

Kess Ommak

Ramadan · 43 secs ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.