How do you change the cursor moving distance of your mouse?

Ok, I don't know if I the phrase "cursor moving distance" really means anything. But basically, when you move your mouse, say you move left & right by 2cm, your cursor on the screen move like 10 cm or so. I just bought a new mouse but when I move in by 2 cm the cursor only moves 1 cm or so. I want to increase its "distance" so that the distance is the same with my old mouse.

I tried looking up on Google but all the videos are just about mouse speed or cursor accuracy. Maybe I don't know the correct key words. Appreciate if you can tell me how.

youtube ,google its

Source(s): by learning platform
  • keerok

What you are looking for is indeed Mouse Speed. It's in the Control Panel-Mouse. Setting it slow with shorten the distance while fast will increase it.

you needd to update something on your OS

settings -- devices -- mouse and play there.

If you have a mouse driver app, then you can go there instead -- that stuff is developed by the mouse makers, like logitech or whatever brand you have.

• Rick B

Adjust the cursor speed. Make it faster.

Settings

Devices

Mouse