Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 11 months ago

How does a Christian exercise(use, have) faith in today's society? Is it exactly the same as Paul's or Peter's day? Can you explain?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Faith as it pertains to Salvation is not a maybe so Faith. It is complete confidence that Jesus Christ can and will do what He promises and Save all who come to Him in Repentance and Faith. I think that the best way to exercise Faith in any society of any time is before we do or say anything ask ourselves, Does this or does it not Glorify God.

• 11 months ago

i think its similar to the olden days

• 11 months ago

It's exactly the same. First we have to be willing to find out for ourselves. Call it faith. Then we have to approach God on his terms, which includes giving up our sins, obeying him, and keeping his current commandments. We have to admit the possibility that he exists and that he can communicate with us.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Eccl 12:13; Luke 10:1-11 jw.org

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

In the last days, will He find Faith on the planet? Very Few will find that narrow and difficult path that leads to life everlasting. MANY are on the wide and broad path with easy christianity.

• 11 months ago

It is the same.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Paul's and Peter's claims were verified 

• 11 months ago

Can you define a person’s spiritual side? I don’t really have one but my wife seems to think I do?

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

You don't have to have faith in today's society.  You just have to look around and see that it exists.  But the days are slightly longer as the Earth has slowed down a bit.

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

For me, yes, it's exactly the same.  My faith is in Jesus and his trustworthiness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.