Why do some people oppose taxing the ultra wealthy?

• 7 days ago

They are either wealthy themselves or not wealthy and just enjoy being tools

1 week ago

Because ultra wealthy people can afford to move their funds outside of the U.S. and cut employee hours without going belly up. Bernie Sanders wants a federal minimum wage of $15 per hour. Yet when his staff complained he cut their hours and laid some of them off. Either Bernie, a wealthy man couldn't afford to pay his staff $15 per hour or simply refused to do so. It has to be one of the two. He did exactly what wealthy people will do if they are taxed at a higher rate. 

• 1 week ago

THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WOULD NOT WORK AND ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE

• 1 week ago

The mentality broke people is what makes them stay broke. Only broke people want to tax the wealthy. 

• 1 week ago

go ahead and tax them up to 95% of their income---they will relocate to a country to a  that won't try to stick it up their asss----good thought process morons, you'll be receiving no taxes then--

• 1 week ago

Wouldn't you if you were ultra-wealthy and having 50% of your income taken, just a thought..

• I can't say for sure. If I had billions I'd still be super wealthy after such a huge tax increase. The interest on my money alone would generate millions everyday. 

• 1 week ago

I see you want free stuff. You probably don't want anyone telling you what to do with your money. You have no problem telling the rich what to do with their money.

• Zhu
    1 week ago

They are ultra rich 

1 week ago

Because they're dumb enough to believe they might be billionaires too someday.

• EdWinter
      1 week agoReport

If we could only keep the dumb people from voting. And talking. Wouldn't that be better, hon?

Please share (some more! lol).

1 week ago

They will use the opportunity to relocate their savings in an offshore account.  We can’t let them!  They need to be taxed!