Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

How should i punish my cat for killing an innocent mouse?

I've been trying to teach my cat good morals and feed him a vegan diet but he refuses to listen. Today he brought a dead mouse into the house. I think it's disgusting that my cat would murder an innocent animal like that and i'm wondering what's the best way to punish him?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

She secretly went to a Thanksgiving Dinner and now she has leftover Turkey.  She will probably get a ham next year.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

YOU should not even try to teach your cat to be vegan, it literally goes against their genetic code. Cats need a healthy diet for them. Not for freaking people. You are literally STARVING this cat and it makes me sick to think someone would do this. If you do not feed your cat a diet with regular cat food (meat, cat food, etc.) HE CAN LITERALLY DIE. If you wanted a freaking vegan animal get a tortoise, don't kill this poor, poor cat.

• 2 months ago

go eat a tide pod for starving that innocent cat of good meaty (the pun was intended you sick fu(k) food. You cannot force cats to eat vegetarian unless you do lots of genetic engineering stuff and even if you could do it, would it be worth your time and effort?

• 2 months ago

the best punishment would be to give your cat to anther  family. You are too pure to have such a vile creature around you. 

• Anna
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

You're obviously being sarcastic, as cats are not vile they're lovely and cute.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

he lives with you that's punishment enough

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don’t know if you should punish your cat.. they do it out of instinct, and will bring you animals as a sign of love. I know it doesn’t seem that way, but if you punish her for something she does instinctively she won’t understand and will only take this the wrong way. 

• It is the natural instinct of all cats to kill mice.

• You don't. Reward him for killing it.

• Hockey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Is this even a serious question? If it is, grow a brain, learn about biology and nature, and give your cat to someone who does treat a cat right.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cats are genetically programmed killing machines.  It's the cat who's innocent and you who is guilty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.