Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

How should i punish my cat for killing an innocent mouse?

I've been trying to teach my cat good morals and feed him a vegan diet but he refuses to listen. Today he brought a dead mouse into the house. I think it's disgusting that my cat would murder an innocent animal like that and i'm wondering what's the best way to punish him?

She secretly went to a Thanksgiving Dinner and now she has leftover Turkey.  She will probably get a ham next year.

YOU should not even try to teach your cat to be vegan, it literally goes against their genetic code. Cats need a healthy diet for them. Not for freaking people. You are literally STARVING this cat and it makes me sick to think someone would do this. If you do not feed your cat a diet with regular cat food (meat, cat food, etc.) HE CAN LITERALLY DIE. If you wanted a freaking vegan animal get a tortoise, don't kill this poor, poor cat.

go eat a tide pod for starving that innocent cat of good meaty (the pun was intended you sick fu(k) food. You cannot force cats to eat vegetarian unless you do lots of genetic engineering stuff and even if you could do it, would it be worth your time and effort?

the best punishment would be to give your cat to anther  family. You are too pure to have such a vile creature around you. 

• Anna

You're obviously being sarcastic, as cats are not vile they're lovely and cute.

• patty

he lives with you that's punishment enough

I don’t know if you should punish your cat.. they do it out of instinct, and will bring you animals as a sign of love. I know it doesn’t seem that way, but if you punish her for something she does instinctively she won’t understand and will only take this the wrong way. 

• It is the natural instinct of all cats to kill mice.

• You don't. Reward him for killing it.

• Hockey

Is this even a serious question? If it is, grow a brain, learn about biology and nature, and give your cat to someone who does treat a cat right.

Cats are genetically programmed killing machines.  It's the cat who's innocent and you who is guilty.