Is the Premier League title Liverpool's after todays results?

Do you think Liverpool will win the title after Man City's ****-up? And Liverpool being lucky and having all the luck tis season?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

All it takes is a bad patch,  for instance DWDLD and the team behind you has a WWWWW ,  and it can start getting interesting.

Liverpool will have their bad patch there is no way they will win the league having drawn one game and lost none, only a fool would believe that.

14 games in and they've had a dream start nothing more. I suspect when Liverpool have their bad patch, City will have rediscovered their form and will probably end up winning every single one of their remaining games to chip away at Liverpools lead but lets wait and see what happens.

• and this is my fear summed up.  All it would take is a 'wobble' like you just described and the teams below us to keep winning.  If that happens the gap gets closed and the nerves creep in and thats where Citys title winning experience would play a big part.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

They had a 10 pt lead last year and blew it. But I don't see that happening this year unless they lose some key players to season ending injuries.

• 2 months ago

we have just started, the soccer-season is not even half-over, 14-of-38-games. liverpool has a lots of games left to play, and so the other teams stand a good shot at winning the premier league.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not yet....it's never over till the fat lady sings.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • If we lose it from this position,  i'll quit following the game for good.

Its too stressful and too much for the old ticker lol

• 2 months ago

of course he  was 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

only jealous fukks are pretentiously saying our results have anything to do with luck....p

YNWA

• Blue nose
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Don't you watch any of the matches?

• 2 months ago

yeah we're so lucky we won the Champions League having come back from 3-0 down in the semi final first leg vs Barce to then go on and beat Spurs in the final and win it 6 times.

we were so lucky to come agonisingly close to winning the prem last year, that if we win it this year we'll DEFINETELY be luckier ! ^_^

LOL

you - are a - frigging moron ! : ))

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

City aren't coming back from this. I don't even seen them coming second. No excuses for their champions league form now if they don't win it Pep has to be gone

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

With a bit of luck along the way I believe the wait is finally over.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.