Why do we wash ourself with soap but we use toilet papers to clean the dirtiest part of our body?

Why don't we clean the butt cleavage area with soap?

• Frank
    6 days ago

I don't use toilet paper to wipe. I squirt the crap out with a HOSE. Usually in the shower or tub. Then...soap and water to clean up.

• 6 days ago

I squirt soap onto the toilet paper

7 days ago

think about it.  Where was your hands. Probably handling stuff that others handled. so you picked up people germs.

Food you cook. Which sterilizes it, then you eat it and your guts then acid wash the food as it digests it.  High heat + acid wash=nothing lives.  What comes out is cleaner than what you ate.

That is just the FACTS.Make of it what you will.

• 7 days ago

Use your fingers if toilet paper isn't for you.

• 1 week ago

Many people use a wash rag with soap to clean their butts. It is usually the last thing they do before they rinse off.

• BDOG1 week agoReport

It is the first thing I do and then I wash my face.

1 week ago

You should ask your boyfriend to clean it for you.

• 1 week ago

We dont use toilet paper but prefer to wash it with water. Applying soap is not possible in crevices

• 1 week ago

Heard of a bidet?  Very common in some countries.  Look it up.

• 1 week ago

While most people prefer to use standard toilet paper, there are many people that choose to use body safe wet wipes instead. But even so, soap and water is meant for anything on our body that is difficult to clean dry, such as caked dirt, whereas when we use the restroom, it's still somewhat damp and easier to clean with dry toilet paper. It's not just a cleaner, it's an absorber as well. I hope that helped a bit. :)

• Jake
    1 week ago

Soap can mess with the chemical balance of your anus