Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Police officer kills innocent civilian: 8-10 years. Civilian kills police officer: death or life without parole?

OK.. Great... NOW whats your point.. I am voting for the cops over the criminals any time.

Just another day living in a police and bootlicker state. You know it's bad when ordinary law abiding citizens are afraid of those pigs

Details of each case please. We're not taking your word for any of it. 

Circumstances matter. I notice you left out all of the details.

• mokrie

Sounds about right to me...

Democrats use more than their fair share of police protection.

Seems fair

The officer is doing a job and trying to protect people. He doesn't ask to be in a dangerous situation but is anyway. Generally, if an officer kills someone it's manslaughter or at least closer to manslaughter than murder. 

A law-abiding citizen generally won't ever put themselves in a position where something like that could happen. People who kill police officers are generally causing problems that lead to that situation. How do you find yourself out on the street at 3 AM with a gun in your hand and in a confrontation with a police officer if you weren't doing something you shouldn't have been doing before that? There are exceptions but they are rare. 

We need equality under the law. If you see something wrong, record it, report it. Report it locally, to the state, and to the feds. Make sure justice is dealt, and if it isn't, riot. The system tries to instill fear in us, but sometimes we need to return the favor.

• Lv 4

I love how you're trying to put words in my mouth and demonize me, but the racist POS is fine with you.

funny huh? system is a bit prejudiced in that regard 

• out2lunch4now2

"prejudiced" is deciding punishment without even knowing all of the circumstances.  That's also ignorant.