Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Police officer kills innocent civilian: 8-10 years. Civilian kills police officer: death or life without parole?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

OK.. Great... NOW whats your point.. I am voting for the cops over the criminals any time.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just another day living in a police and bootlicker state. You know it's bad when ordinary law abiding citizens are afraid of those pigs

• 2 months ago

Details of each case please. We're not taking your word for any of it. 

• 2 months ago

Circumstances matter. I notice you left out all of the details.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sounds about right to me...

• 2 months ago

Democrats use more than their fair share of police protection.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Seems fair

The officer is doing a job and trying to protect people. He doesn't ask to be in a dangerous situation but is anyway. Generally, if an officer kills someone it's manslaughter or at least closer to manslaughter than murder. 

A law-abiding citizen generally won't ever put themselves in a position where something like that could happen. People who kill police officers are generally causing problems that lead to that situation. How do you find yourself out on the street at 3 AM with a gun in your hand and in a confrontation with a police officer if you weren't doing something you shouldn't have been doing before that? There are exceptions but they are rare. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We need equality under the law. If you see something wrong, record it, report it. Report it locally, to the state, and to the feds. Make sure justice is dealt, and if it isn't, riot. The system tries to instill fear in us, but sometimes we need to return the favor.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I love how you're trying to put words in my mouth and demonize me, but the racist POS is fine with you.

• 2 months ago

funny huh? system is a bit prejudiced in that regard 

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"prejudiced" is deciding punishment without even knowing all of the circumstances.  That's also ignorant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.