Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 weeks ago

What are ways to avoid men as much as possible?

I decided to not look into eyes of males even when they talk to me because i sont wanna get a feeling they are thinking to have sex and use me as an object.

I dress in loose baggy clothes some would say ugly or bag lady, homeless.

What else can i do?

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

FUNNY! You just realized that men are excited by seeing. Yes, men get excited by seeing nude women & mentally undress you. Most women like the power that gives them. But, not you. Nope. Dress the way you want & try finding men with some character. If they smoke pot, drink & date around, that's not to your liking. Find men that are a bit introvert.

• 1 week ago

its the species,bye ol logyie, aint gonna change,, n less they do something out of order,most are harmless

• Elana
    1 week ago

Short of joining a convent (yes, they do still exist), no, you cannot avoid men entirely.

Even most convents have outreach programs which expose their nuns to the general public, including men.

• 1 week ago

Just be as ugly and unattractive as you are and no man alive would want anything to do with you.

• John
    1 week ago

Don't shsve . the modern fem male is repulsed by hair.

• 1 week ago

Come on get real there is no way to completely get away from men short of a deserted island. Being attractive to men should not be an issue unless you have some hatred towards them for personal reasons. Your going to have to find a way to come to terms with it because men are not going to stop being men. 

• 1 week ago

I'm the same way as you. I definitely do not want to be looked at sexually by men, and I wear no makeup and unflattering clothes in order to ensure I'm not noticed.

I personally can't relate to those women who dress in a way that they'll be sure and be noticed, or you can tell they want to have their body looked at. I don't even wear shorts. Dressing that way makes me super uncomfortable

• Maybe your comment means that men want what they can't have? 

• 1 week ago

You could try holding a sign

• 1 week ago

,You don't need to do anything else. I don't see a problems with how you dress. Mosy guys don't care if you don't show cleavage or wear yoga pants. They just want a cool girl with a decent looking girl looking face and body. I am one of them and there are plenty like me, so trust me on that.i have guy friends and talk to other men as well because obviously am a boy and that's who o connect most with

• 1 week ago

You can try not bathing for months, that will add to the homeless air.

Get s hat that says I GOTS DA STDs