How can I take the salt out of cooked turkey.?

• 1 week ago

you can't take salt out of it, not possible.  If you want less salt don't buy a pre-brined turkey 

• Joe
    1 week ago

Thats like trying to take the bop out of the bop sha bop de bop..!!

1 week ago

Did you buy one that has a salt solution injected into it?  Then you are stuck, you can't get it out.

• 1 week ago

Remove the water away.

• 1 week ago

Honestly I would use some lemon and other spices it will neutralize the salt to some extent. Hope this helps. 

• 1 week ago

you must be English tatties draw salt from anything just thin slices or if you put toomuch  in throw in a tattie if it doesn't work youll just drink more beer good Scottish recipy see im pissed too much salt on the roads freezing up hear  take care

• colin1 week agoReport

what a lot of nuttersjust day what eh says worth a try linda colly46@yahoo.com 

• 1 week ago

I honestly don't think you need concern yourself about the salt content in a turkey. Sure it will have salt, sure some of it will be natural from the turkey, sure they will have added a bit in production but, did I say you don't have to concern yourself about the salt content? 

.

More than likely you're gonna find more salt in a 200grm bag of Doritos.  

• 1 week ago

boil it for about 6 hours.

• denise
    1 week ago

I dont think you can 'take it out', you could try to mask it by not salting what your'e eating it with, veg, potatoes e.t.c.

• Mog
    1 week ago

Make soup out of it. Or turkey stew with plenty of potatoes. Potatoes soak up salt. 

• Linda1 week agoReport

Actually you and Mog are correct!!! making soup with a few potatoes was perfect.  Thanks so very much.