Is having kids frowned upon these days?

Just wondering, because I've heard people make comments like "the world is overpopulated" or "the world is to horrible to have kids in." Honestly, I don't give a sh*t about other people's opinions and I AM going to have kids because becoming a parent is more important to me than anything else. But is having kids really that frowned upon these days or are those people just a vocal minority? If someone told you they're really looking forward to becoming a parent, what would you think?

• Edna
    1 week ago

Having kids had better NOT be frowned upon, by a vocal minority or by anybody else.. If people stopped having kids, the human race would cease to exist. 

My mom thinks that I'm a disgrace to the family because I have a small dick

• GB

They are justifying why they don't want kids.

If you want to have children, then have them. I had mine four decades ago. And as it turns out, it's predicted that my great grandchildren's generation will be of the era where almost everyone is dirt poor.... a few people will be rich, but nothing like today.

It's up to you

I don't think it's frowned on generally, but there seems to be a small minority who frown on it and they get too much exposure to shout their views through the media.

Actually, the truth is the opposite, that society needs stable married families with children. If you and your wife (or wife to be) are able to have children, then you should do so.