Amber asked in TravelItalyOther - Italy · 2 months ago

Travelling to Italy! 10 points!?

Has anyone ever been to Italy? (Rome, Florence Naples and Venice) can you name some attractions .. monument.. there that are worth seeing? During July time! Thank you!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Why not Verona? You can actually stand below Juliet's balcony. Have some baloney in Bologna or even spaghetti.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

When you are designing that dream vacation to Italia, the secret’s to analysis 1st and not attempt to do everything right away. There’s most to examine whereas within the country, once it involves travel, Italia is best bitten off in little chunks. If you wish to go to the rural area, take time to explore it properly by driving around one space and not overextending yourself once travel.

• 2 months ago

Yes, I went to Milan. I didn't expect much from this city, but it was really worth visiting. The Duomo was amazing! I have never seen any cathedral like that. Also, you should definitely go to the Modern Art museum, it is just next to the Duomo. If you have time, go to the Sforzesco Castle where you can see some works of Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo. You should definitely see that.

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

July will be very warm, so don't forget your sunblock and a hat. Invest in a good travel guide book for Italy and read it for more information. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Naples is fantastic.  Herculaneum and Pompeii are within  short train ride - do both if you can as they are on the same train line.  They can be done in one day if you start early.  There are underground tunnels which are fascinating and as part of the tour you get to enter the basement of a house to find you are in the backstage area of a Roman Amphitheatre.

The main museum is fascinating. In the old town there is Christmas Alley which has stalls of traditional Naples Christmas ornaments.

• 2 months ago

No, never I never really been out the country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.