Anonymous

What is the best way to adapt to new work surroundings?

I may have trouble in this area, and am seeking advice!

More often than not I tend to get bullied when I start a new job. A lot. I get put down, told I’m not catching on quick enough, but yet get great feedback from my supervisors and have moved on to new roles.

Are people just really immature these days? Am I doing something wrong? 

Favorite Answer

just continue to do your job and try to do more while also learning and you will be fine. if they fire you they fire you at least you can say you gave it your all and shouldn't put yourself down for that reason.

im in the same boat at my new job. people always gonna say negative things about you to your face or behind your back i don't let it phase me though. 

people adapt to new environments/work wise differently and at different paces find what works best for you and go with it. it TAKES TIME. it's not something you can do over night like me im 3 weeks into my new job im still struggling compared to what i usually do which takes 2 weeks max but im getting better every single day. it's not to be ashamed about either if your making any sort of effort that is all that matters. 

you might not be as fast learners as others or w.e. but point is your still learning as you go. 

• Pat

Quit whining and grow up.

Repeat after me "welcome to McDonalds".