Did you do anything special for Thanksgiving Day 2019?

Hi. Happy Belated Thanksgiving 2019. I was going to ask if anyone was doing anything special for Thanksgiving on here but was busy and got distracted. This is the question I asked yesterday on another site, which I meant to post here:

able2know.org/topic/541203-1

The details of which can be seen at the link above. I didn't do anything special for the holiday.

What about you?

I am curious. Please help. Thank you.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i went to a friends house today

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

No, I was not allowed to go to my parents until my evil sister left cause my mother wanted to keep her from having an outburst. So my holiday stunk.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Why? What's it to you?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I did not really. Just stayed home and drank like every day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Did you do  "ANYTHING "  SPECIAL  ( out of the ordinary  or an  event  product  or broadcast  DESIGNED  for  a particular purpose )    prepared and cooked a meal  and ate it ... which had the same PURPOSE  as every meal i consume daily in my life and i share a meal    FOOD  with other  people  on a regular basis

i avoid applying  RITUALISM   example some people  KNOCK ON WOOD  that they ESCHEWED  potential BAD LUCK after tempting fate  what are rituals  BEHAVIORS actions   give some people a sense of control  but  are not demonstrated to ACTUALLY "DO " any desired result  more associated with thoughts and EMOTIONS than actual actions  be it ritual  that are related to positive or negative  

RITUAL and TRADITION  years ago there was a PLAY / MOVIE   called  "FIDDLER ON THE ROOF "  the Premise is based on human RITUAL /TRADITION  which made ME  re examine   many RELIGIOUS RITUALS   example  sticking your finger in a COMMUNAL  basin of water that a man in a Dress said  "SPECIAL " words over and then people  are  DIRECTED  to Poke oneself  in the forehead shoulders and abdomen does WHAT ACTUAL  RESULT ...none i can find    but  only  to demonstrate  "CONDITIONING " like Pavlov dog experiments

• 3 months ago

yea........ I fixed a pot pie instead of a TV dinner

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.