Did you do anything special for Thanksgiving Day 2019?

Hi. Happy Belated Thanksgiving 2019. I was going to ask if anyone was doing anything special for Thanksgiving on here but was busy and got distracted. This is the question I asked yesterday on another site, which I meant to post here:

able2know.org/topic/541203-1

The details of which can be seen at the link above. I didn't do anything special for the holiday.

What about you?

I am curious. Please help. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

i went to a friends house today

No, I was not allowed to go to my parents until my evil sister left cause my mother wanted to keep her from having an outburst. So my holiday stunk.

Why? What's it to you?

I did not really. Just stayed home and drank like every day.

• WOOWHO

Did you do  "ANYTHING "  SPECIAL  ( out of the ordinary  or an  event  product  or broadcast  DESIGNED  for  a particular purpose )    prepared and cooked a meal  and ate it ... which had the same PURPOSE  as every meal i consume daily in my life and i share a meal    FOOD  with other  people  on a regular basis

i avoid applying  RITUALISM   example some people  KNOCK ON WOOD  that they ESCHEWED  potential BAD LUCK after tempting fate  what are rituals  BEHAVIORS actions   give some people a sense of control  but  are not demonstrated to ACTUALLY "DO " any desired result  more associated with thoughts and EMOTIONS than actual actions  be it ritual  that are related to positive or negative  

RITUAL and TRADITION  years ago there was a PLAY / MOVIE   called  "FIDDLER ON THE ROOF "  the Premise is based on human RITUAL /TRADITION  which made ME  re examine   many RELIGIOUS RITUALS   example  sticking your finger in a COMMUNAL  basin of water that a man in a Dress said  "SPECIAL " words over and then people  are  DIRECTED  to Poke oneself  in the forehead shoulders and abdomen does WHAT ACTUAL  RESULT ...none i can find    but  only  to demonstrate  "CONDITIONING " like Pavlov dog experiments

yea........ I fixed a pot pie instead of a TV dinner