Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

I was at a wine tasting place and accidentally drank out of used glasses as they looked like "samples you help yourself to" could I sue them?

Ok so this place does free wine tasting and I see a few glasses sitting out with a tiny bit of wine in them but at first I didn t even think about the fact that they were already used glasses that someone finished and set down and that the wine inside them were just residue, I thought for sure they were those "pre-poured and help yourself" samples of wine and so I picked a few up and drank out of them and next thing I know the man running the tasting setup comes back after ringing up a transaction and mentions that someone had to have set those down and that I m supposed to request what I want to taste and he gets it for me. 

Am I able to sue the place for having used glasses in customer s reach causing me to accidentally drink out of them?

Buy high quality wine from https://wevino.store

I don't know why you'd sue them. Doesn't seem your powers of observation are working very well, does it?

Suck it up Snowflake.

Let’s see...

You are a greedy pig and exposed yourself to all the disgusting germs on someone elses used glasses trying to get away with something...

And you want to sue the proprietor...

Anyone can sue anyone for anything, but I think you’ll get laughed out of court over this.

Do you want to sue a movie theater for leaving popcorn on the floor which you ate?

I understand that you made a stupid mistake, don't make it worse by trying to blame someone else. If it is your first time wine tasting, you should walk up and just start drinking crap sitting around without talking to some one. If it is not your first time, you should know that you should not walk up and start drinking crap that is just sitting around. 

• geezer

Sue them for WHAT exactly ?

Sue them because you chose to drink out of a glass without asking what was in it ?

Sorry but what would you be “suing” them for?

i wouldnt worry about it, you might never get sick from it

• Brian

Yeah, suing others for your own stupidity is what makes this country great.

Maybe you should baby proof your home while you're at it.

• Brian

"I see a few glasses sitting out with a tiny bit of wine in them but at first I didn t even think about the fact that they were already used".  Not to mention the lip and fingerprints on them.

No. The alcohol in wine kills germs. Get over it.