jake asked in SportsBaseball · 2 months ago

Another Thanksgiving and my Comcast is down. Why did I sign up for this silly contract?

Favorite Answer

My Comcast internet is fine?...

Contact them.....

• Kyle

i wasn't home Thursday, but i got home Friday evening.  everything is working like normal.  i'm in Naperville area.  plenty of comcast customers in the Chicago land.  no reported major outages.  i would call them for support and see what's wrong.  double check your connections.  reboot your main router, and your other devices too.  

You signed it because you wanted to be able to see their programming but instead you have gotten no satellite on Thanksgiving. I would call and complain.

Since I discovered last year that I could buy an Android TV box for about $50 and that I could get High-Speed Internet only and sign up for a service like expedite television which charges you $24 a month for every blessed channel that you could even dream of including all the adult channels if you happen to watch that I ditched cable and dish for 24 bucks a month I get every station that you could possibly want and they have the movies that came out 4 months ago.

• ioerr

because they have a monopoly in your area?