Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsEngagements & Weddings · 2 weeks ago

How would you feel if your best friend (also bridesmaid) was having her wedding 3 or 4 months after yours?

Would you be ok with it?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Lita
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't care. I get a wedding day, not a wedding week, a wedding month or wedding year. I wouldn't care if she had the wedding the day before mine, after mine or even the day of mine as long as they were staggered enough that we could attend each others.

• 9 hours ago

Uhmm yah? Why tf wouldn’t you. You should be happy for your fellow friend if anything 

• 1 week ago

I would not care a bit. She has as much right to her happiness as you do. It's not your wedding "year"... it's a day.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Fine, it's okay for them to be happy too.

You get 1 day, not a month, year or anything like that...  one day.  While you're engagement/wedding is top priority to you (and it should be) believe it for others it isn't and they have lives too. She can get married the day before or after you if she wants.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

It would be kinda ok with me.  I may feel like it is taking away from my special day... and I wouldn't want her to have her wedding so close to mine... but I also would want to be a good friend and support her in her wishes for her day.  Hope this helps and congratulations.

• 2 weeks ago

Your wedding is a single day

Their wedding is a single day

You don't get to hive off the entire year around your single day - they can get married whenever. Months afterwards? I can't imagine why this would ever be any kind of issue.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Why wouldn’t you be ok with it. You don’t get to block out the entire year.  Sorry friends and family only I can get married this year. 

Yes I would be ok with it.

• 2 weeks ago

Surely it's exciting? You can talk wedding prep with each other, and share the frustrations as well as the highlights with each other?

Let's be honest, no one really cares about weddings apart from the brides...some grooms, and...well thats about it. Even close family arent THAT bothered. It's nice you have someone to share it all with

• zeno
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

If your not she isn't your best friend or your

Extremely resentful and a nasty girl. Do you

Think only you should be allowed to enjoy

A wedding? Or everyone should not get any

Of your nice life experiences?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

3 or 4 months?  What do you think you get to do, prevent any other weddings for a few years?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.