Keata asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

Lowering female libido?

I can't find anything concrete on lowering female sex drive. Half the things that show up in my search results are the literal opposite of what I search! LOWERING sex drive not INCREASING. I didn't think it would be so hard but it is. I found chaste berry (vitex) but even that is inconsistent! Some sites say it lowers it some say it increases.....I need help. Someone please give me a name for an herbal pill take to lower sex drive. 

Still looking for an herbal remedy.....apparently people can't read? Christ this isn't hard people

Favorite Answer

I know a woman with a raging sex drive might seem to be every man's dream, but it is no fun for her.  I have a number of very good medicinal herb books.  I'll have a look and see what they say.

BTW, herbs and oils are extremely effective for some things.

toots might see one of the docs about a hormone assay/profile

my question is,,do she got a seessster????

If it isn't hard you should be able to find it yourself instead of trying to get your job done. You could bring her to me, I'll wear her out.

• Keata2 months agoReport

I'm looking for the herb myself? ***** off asshole

Vitex is usually the best option, but there are some other options.  Clary sage is another option that should balance the hormones.  Sandalwood Oil is another good option.  Finally although not an herb fiber is a good way to clear out excess hormones like testosterone to help lower your libido.

• patty

herbal stuff is not that effective. Do have have high testosterone levels?. U could get a blood test. High testosterone can make a higher sex drive. Sometimes a high sex drive can be caused by unmet emotional needs.

• God

A vibrating dildo.   Use it as many times as it takes.

• Keata2 months agoReport

No.

Wedding cake always works

Lemme get up in them guts gurl

• Keata2 months agoReport

No.

self-esteem, prayer, fasting, self-control. 

• Keata2 months agoReport

No.