Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 2 months ago

How can I get better with my telekinesis?

It might sound a bit crazy but I do have it and it’s a little out of control I can move things with my mind better when I don’t actually try and I am afraid one day something bad might happen to the public because of this and I really don’t want that all I want is advice meditation really doesn’t help me much to master it more I am very confused I would get back into the position I was to move the object like I did before I don’t want my telekinesis to get out of hand like I feel like it slowly is any advice would be appreciated I am a 24 year old female if this means anything.

Right I have looked up similar stuff on other sites of people talking about it they all say to do more meditation I guess I will try that more I do a lot of working out instead for the most part.

If it’s not telekinesis then how come I can sometimes control it? Easiest thing to do I can make it rain even on days it’s not supposed to.

I do understand your point in a way if you mean it towards to the powers to use to save lives with I would have to master it first and I would obviously use it for the good if I get to that point I don’t expect it to actually happen though but will try this is why I can’t really tell many people they could try to make me use it for the bad and I’m not a freak show or whatever you prefer to call it.

• Hunter

Most people who watch too much sci-fi and horror movies have wrong-- and really *stupid* -- ideas about TK. In the real world, a teek might be able to lift or move a heavy book and that's it. Super-teek Nina Kulagina couldn't more than one pound at the most, and if you say you could I say your weren't telling the truth. On pound, and that's if that person had a lot of psi energy. Most people don't, and few telekineticists can even crush a soda can. No one in the real world has ever lifted a car or did anything like in the Scanner movies or the X-Men. Skeptics love to suggest such nonsense because a real teek has limitations just like anyone else.

Whether you had control or not, you'd be lucky if you could make a roulette wheel stop when you want it too. Poltergeist activity is uncontrolled telekinesis; if you tried, you couldn't move a sofa or explode a painting on the wall. To control any of the psychokinetic variants-- telekinesis, storm control, EPK, etc-- one has to be able to control 7 Hz theta brainwaves, and even for most natural psis that's difficult to do without a lot of practice and/or training. And if you think you are going out and being a superhero, you better see a psychiatrist. I overheard a lady on a bus tell her friend, "I have super powers--  I'm schizophrenic." Psi abilities are real; super powers are movie nonsense. Don't be like the woman on the bus.

• Gary K

Nobody, ever, has been able to convincingly demonstrate telekinesis under controlled test conditions, despite decades of research.  You are almost certainly falling for Confirmation Bias, and you are researching in the wrong places.

Please read the wikipedia article and citations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis

• j153e

You might find inspiration and some guidance in "PK Man," "The Master of Lucid Dreams," "The Path of the Higher Self," "Light Is a Living Spirit," and "Watch Your Dreams."

• Dr. NG

You can make it rain? What kind of woman are you? Millions of lives are lost from lack of water. Starvation destroys entire populations and you do nothing.

Well nothing but sit in your room asking advice from strangers on the Internet. You could be saving lives, not to mention getting wealthy beyond anyone's wildest dreams. Your lack of regard for your fellow humans is deplorable and you can't pass it off with an "it doesn't work like that" either. 

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy-quiz/

• Dr. NG

Who's worried about your income? I'm worried about the taxpayers of Washington State. You know, the folks supporting you and your lottery addiction.

• ?

Up your meds and you'll find your "powers" get themselves under control.

• It does sound a bit crazy and no, you don't have it, nobody has it. If something moves it is never due to magical brain waves. 

Edit

You can make it rain? Yeah right. Well go some place where there is a drought and no rain forecast, let's see how well your imaginary telekinesis works there. 

• Haha, there's an awful lot of people claiming that they nearly got struck by lightening in that article. Anyway what is that supposed to prove? You imagine that for 67 years someone followed this family around trying to zap them?  :D  

• Mr. P

Meditation will help, but use it more to quieten your mind. This leaves room to work on other things.

You may find that your energy is strongest when you are in a high emotional state. You just need to find a comfortable trigger. I say this because most triggers are either pain, frustration, anger or restriction. Try it during hard physical exercise.

Work at it to see if you can find the link that works.

You could also discuss this in forums of similar people.