Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceSpecial Education · 2 months ago

klinefelter syndrome?

Recently a guy I'm taking to told me he has klinefelter syndrome. I couldn't really find much info other than he can't have kids and that they have small man parts.... is him telling me that implying that he does? It doesn't matter to me but I'm curious

• Nathan

Seeing as he has the syndrome, yes.

yes....................

small blass isn't the same as small appendage. but it  may mean marginally functional appendage.

if you can't find info, you don't have the mental capacity to consent to sex, so don't worry about it

• Laurie

If that’s all the information you found, you didn’t look very hard.

Klinefelter’s is a genetic abnormality. Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes, or 46 total.

One pair of these chromosomes determines gender, so most people have two sex-identification chromosomes.

Typically, males have an X and a Y chromosome; typically, females have 2 Xs.

A man with Klinefelters has at least one extra chromosome... at least 47 instead of 46. Regarding the sex-chromosome, a man with Klinefelter’s has THREE chromosomes instead of ttwo - one Y and TWO Xs.

If you are thinking os a future with him,

Couldn't find much info? I just googled it and found at least 12 websites on it.

• Radical<32 months agoReport

It's just short articles of symptoms. Basically asking if everyone has all of those symptoms