Is Israel living the best days ever ?

The economy is fair, tourism is high and no terrorism.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not at all, Israel is asking for Trumps backup !! I hope you understand what I mean, Trump is the one of the worst US presidents, he is a national Hero in the Zionist state.

They already put the US in deep #@&&t, they will be too.

Russia, with the help of Trump is taking over the world and the Zionist state is starting to get worse.

No the Zionist state does not live its best.

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

“Zionism” is simply Jewish Nationalism (wishing to protect Israel as a home for the Jewish People Re-established within its ancestral homeland; a multicultural democracy respecting all religions and its neighbours). If wrong, then so would other forms of nationalism be wrong e.g. Arab Nationalism.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yes! For the me, this best deys ever is follow behing girl on the bicycles and when stop and walk away from bicycle, I approech like spy this bicycle and smell bicycle seat and pleasure me. Halow!

Becose Is me the Jewish, I have very - very nice big nostriles so, enjoy very - very much.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is not safe for Christians or whites so I would say no

• 2 months ago

1. I feel sorry for the morons who will visit this ugly dry boring land with ugly people

2. Israel is filled with terrorism from head to toe

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Palestinian joy at the murder of civilians, extends also to the United States of America - please see source for Palestinian reaction to 9/11:
      http://arabterrorism.tripod.com/terrorism3.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Add to this - there is no effective government.

Sounds like paradise.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Contributor "... Baggage..." wrote: "there is no effective government [in Israel]": Wrong. Israel has an effective government even though a third general election will need to be held due to politicians failing to agree a governing coalition.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No terrorism? What color is the sky in your world?

• Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't forget the PM's indictment.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.