Is Israel living the best days ever ?

The economy is fair, tourism is high and no terrorism.

Favorite Answer

Not at all, Israel is asking for Trumps backup !! I hope you understand what I mean, Trump is the one of the worst US presidents, he is a national Hero in the Zionist state.

They already put the US in deep #@&&t, they will be too.

Russia, with the help of Trump is taking over the world and the Zionist state is starting to get worse.

No the Zionist state does not live its best.

• Robert
      1 month agoReport

“Zionism” is simply Jewish Nationalism (wishing to protect Israel as a home for the Jewish People Re-established within its ancestral homeland; a multicultural democracy respecting all religions and its neighbours). If wrong, then so would other forms of nationalism be wrong e.g. Arab Nationalism.

Yes! For the me, this best deys ever is follow behing girl on the bicycles and when stop and walk away from bicycle, I approech like spy this bicycle and smell bicycle seat and pleasure me. Halow!

Becose Is me the Jewish, I have very - very nice big nostriles so, enjoy very - very much.

It is not safe for Christians or whites so I would say no

1. I feel sorry for the morons who will visit this ugly dry boring land with ugly people

2. Israel is filled with terrorism from head to toe

• Robert
      1 month agoReport

Palestinian joy at the murder of civilians, extends also to the United States of America - please see source for Palestinian reaction to 9/11:
      http://arabterrorism.tripod.com/terrorism3.html

Add to this - there is no effective government.

Sounds like paradise.

• Robert
      1 month agoReport

Contributor "... Baggage..." wrote: "there is no effective government [in Israel]": Wrong. Israel has an effective government even though a third general election will need to be held due to politicians failing to agree a governing coalition.

• Brian

No terrorism? What color is the sky in your world?

• Leo

Don't forget the PM's indictment.