Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Are Labour heading towards their worst election result since 1922?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it will be a disaster for them, sadly their cheer leaders are still pretending otherwise. Corbyn is the worst possible leader but his disciples are too invested to admit it, after all, what else do they have? All the ‘decent’ Labour People have been forced out by the extremists.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1208082/Je...

That said, his activists are busy on sites such as this pretending all is well, that it just zionists picking on him, that critics must be paid by Israel (Andrew neal) and that he is a honest, honourable man. Just don’t ask him anything off his script or the mask will slip and the angry man emerges.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1208082/Je...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The Labour Party has more members than all the other parties combined. (I'm a Liberal.)  Even with the relentless barrage of media lies, it is still the most popular party in the UK!  Notice how the media attacks on the Labour party never end:  Even when they're in opposition the media never stop attacking the Labour party.  Conservative governments give tax-cuts to billionaire media owners - tax-cuts which go unreported (by the media) and which we pay for!  Do you think this fact may have something to do with it?

• 2 months ago

No as vote rigging will see to that, but it will still be a bad election night for Labour, one of nightmares.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

YES and Corbyn WILL be to blame

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Parties that win by huge majority's do not tend to have their worst election results 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can't see it.  JC has issues but Bozo de piffle can't be trusted.  I hope a Lib / Lab + others can form a coalition and halt the post Brexit carve up. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Possibly. They are off-message with Brexit. They need to take the centre ground and all they seem to be able to do is alienate the very people they need. I can see them losing support to the Lib Dems and Tories in equal measure. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Looks that way with Corbyn leading the troops.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's going to be a landslide!

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, maybe one better than 2017...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.