Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

Can a family of 2 go to Disney World and have fun with only $3000?

I would like to take my 11-year-old to Disney World, but I only have $3000 saved. Can I show her a good time with only $3000? We would be coming from New York State, so we’d have the added expense of plane tickets.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For $3000 a trip like that better come with a happy ending, and I don't mean the kind in the Disney princess movies.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No, Disney World is expensive. 

• Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You’d have to go cheap and stay at a value resort And hope for a package deal with the dining plan included

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Resort prices depends on what moment and days you go. 

Go on the Disney  website. Plugin your dates. Go for a value resort for the best price. Call the customer service number for help. They will assist you 

For dates 2/24/20- 2/27/20. One adult one 11 year old

All Star Disney resort 

Four day  park tickets and round trip airfare from NY LGA

Round trip bus from airport/Disney resort

Total $1770.71

That gives you enough left over for food and a few souvenirs 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If all you have saved is $3,000, then I would assume you'd be using something much less than that for a splurge like Disney World.

Shop around. You can get a hotel for $150 including taxes so $600 for 4 night. A 3 day pass for both of you will run under $400. So you're at $1000 plus food and travel (plus if you plan on wasting money on overpriced gifts.)

• 2 months ago

Yes, but you won't be able to afford much fun.

• 2 months ago

How long will you be staying? I am assuming 1 week. $3000 should be adequate for your vacation plans. Check reputable sites (ex. AAA) for any vacation packages that will include hotel, air travel, and park hopper passes.

For the budget minded, I recommend staying at Disney's All Star resorts. (shuttles are provided for transportation to the various parks.)

Source(s): Personal experience.
  • 2 months ago

I think $3000 should be enough for a trip to Disney World for 2. Just find a cheap hotel or Airbnb to stay at.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont see why not

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

im sure you could make a day of it ... if you want some advice i wouldnt give my money to the dirty rat though ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.