Dentist in the 07030 area who treats seniors without insurance?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There is no such thing. Look for dental college with a student, a geriatric health clinic with dental services, a dental clinic run by county or city. If you are on Medicare, the Advantage plans sometimes have dental services. Otherwise find a low income health clinic with dental services.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

not a question.        reported

• Mike
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don't have dental insurance. What I always do is ask the dentist before hand if he offers a cash discount. Most of the time they knock off about 20 bucks on a routine cleaning, more for crowns and such. The one time I needed extensive work and didn't have the money, so he put me on an installment plan (Most dentist offer that). While you're there, most large dental practices now offer their own insurance plan which is normally a lot cheaper. 

Then if you're really poor, the free clinic in my area now offers free dental, but you have to be very poor and go through their long paperwork process. good luck! 

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Call your local senior center.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Make some phone calls.  Maybe they will let you pay on the installment plan. 

• 2 months ago

ALL dentists will treat ANYONE without insurance, so long as the treatment is paid for. You're just as able to find one in your area as we are. More so in fact, because you actually live in that zip code. We don't. So what exactly are you asking us? 

• Judith
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

MOST dentists treat people who don't have insurance - you just have to foot the entire bill.  So call around, Sonja, and ask.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.