Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why have Trump's lawyers done such a poor job of hiding his corruption and illegality?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Because he hires only the best people."  ;-)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

Exactly what "corruption and illegality" are you babbling about so ignorantly?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Lawyers.....that’s why. When I had a tragedy the wife of my lawyer said I probably deserved it

Lawyers infect everything they live with or touch.

• 3 months ago

They're trying to dig it up and expose it, because it's all on the other side of things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Because his lawyers are fake news

• 3 months ago

They don't need to do anything. They know that no matter what Trump does/has done, his sycophants will always support him. They know that Trump's spinsters have characterized him as the victim, and anything anybody says against him (even under oath) will be considered a lie.

Trump's one truth was that he could shoot someone and would not lose one vote.

• 3 months ago

It's like putting a thong bikini on an elephant to try to disguise what species it is. It's just TOO HARD.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They're all in jail!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

err doesn't that mean they have done a quote on quote "good" job for "HIM" though?  lmao...it's that reverse psychology again,  never fails..

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

They have a toothpick of a leg to stand on and it makes it very difficult. Just delay tactics in the court, trying to buy time until the election and if Trump is elected it won't matter anymore and it would be his last term anyway

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.