Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you believe that Trump is the chosen one?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That may be the most blasphemous thing I've ever read.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Trump said it himself.  He's a real nutjob.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Chosen by me and my friends who are attacked daily by ghe tto plunderers trying to nullify our votes. Hang em.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one, including Trump believes that. Only Democrats act that way about their candidates.

• 2 months ago

I think there is something to it. But some people think that means something that it doesn't. Apparently God chooses all the presidents. It's just that this one came at a time when the Democrats (who booed 'God language' in their 2012 convention) thought they had the election sewn up, and lost, and then completely FREAKED out, and have been lying about him constantly. So, there is something special about Trump. He's resisting and it's working. If the Left continually lies about him, tries to bring forward false witnesses who can't get their fake story straight (that happened to Jesus by the way), and destroy themselves, it also would be in God's pattern of behavior to let that happen. It's not about Trump as much as it is what God planned. There are some signs for those who care to look for them. Call it a cult if you want to. I expect anything God does to be ridiculed indignantly by the Left. edit: If you have a chance of understanding God, you might not want to run into preconceptions about what it means to be chosen. The question, "Chosen for what?" is still outstanding. Don't jump to conclusions about it.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No. Far from it. There is nothing special about him other than never shutting the **** up.

• 2 months ago

If he was chosen by a higher power it would be to bring on an extinction event, which is something God has done 5 times before if you believe in that religious horsesh*t 

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

More likely, he's the antichrist.  Rick Perry might have been a good governor, but he's lost it lately.

• 2 months ago

Only if his tongue has a face and superpowers

• 2 months ago

He was chosen by the electorate, yes.  Hillary was the choice of corporatism.

• Gus Dihn
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Hillary got millions more votes

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

More like the Pied Piper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.