promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why is atheist activism significantly correlated to left wing authoritarianism?

Update:

According, to the university of Cambridge, historically the “most notable spread of atheism was achieved through the success of the 1917 Russian revolution which brought the Marxist-Leninists to power”

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone has a god.   To the leftist, it's the state.    They just won't admit it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Buttercup
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

Right now, the right in the US is promoting authoritarianism. They want all power in one person who is answerable to no one and is above the law. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

A person can battle atheism and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a fool

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

The are adherents to the religion of progressivism. Nothing surprising here.

• Retief
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Any activism is correlated to left wing authoritarianism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Flowerchild again. There is something very wrong with this clown.

1.0 - Because I have posted this anonymously. If Flowerchild does not know who I am he can not block me

Flowerchild you block everyone who disagrees with you cos you are a coward

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

You cant help or care to help anyone Liam you are just happy posting those ignorant fantasies and lies... on some purpose not related with nothing religious or spiritual. The term "Left" derives from the French Revolution, anti-monarchist... happen 2,289 years after the Greek made the word "atheist"

• 4 months ago

The current rise in atheism is largely (not entirely) due to the fact that people think it makes them look hip, cool, and progressive.

In the early 1900s, people started to make the government their god.   They think they were tossing the concept into the bin, but they merely replaced spirit with the state.

• ...Show all comments
    • God of Thunder
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

The idea that atheism is "cool" or "hip" is spread by religious leaders who know nothing about atheism.  People are atheists because they don't believe in any god, not because they care about being "cool." 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Flowerchild using his Liam account to post his usual rubbish. Go on, answer your own question again. What an idiot. I see you had your cr@p about 9/11 taken done again this morning.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." Sounds like you doesn't it Flowerchild

===============

Why don't you try being honest for an change, instead of being a lying clown? Admit it Liam, you are Floweridiot. By the way, I am an atheist that votes Conservative

-----------------------------------

You are Flower and you are a liar. You use your multiple accounts to insult others and then block them. Your Floweridiot account is a well know troll and joke. You need to be exposed for the lowlife you are.

• 4 months ago

athiests are activists? by george, thats something that i could never have seen cumming 

dumbazz 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.