What are your plans for Christmas and New Year's Eve next month?

• 1 year ago

I don’t celebrate Christmas

1 year ago

I'm going to spend Christmas with my family and I'd like to go to a new years party

• 1 year ago

If only I knew. I might be having my cook in a bag chicken on my own. Can ya pull crackers on your own? I'll have to work on that just in case.              .

1 year ago

I'm having a family get together.

• 1 year ago

spend christmas with my niece and nephews

go to church on new years eve

1 year ago

I might go this year because it’s 2020

• Nicole
    1 year ago

ill be opening presents and watch movies

1 year ago

Christmas at Dad's, New Year on Arran.

• Dimple
    1 year ago

I’m in Iceland

15 characters

• 1 year ago

Christmas: spend it with my mom + sister + great-aunt, and have a big, wonderful dinner with them. <3

New Year's: spend it working the evening shift at the nursing home that I work at. Sharing a big, hopefully wonderful meal with my favorite elders, and saying goodbye to them for about a month. <3

Then on January 1st..? Go on an epically long plane ride, with two layovers, to meet and stay with my intercontinental LDR love for the first time!!! I could not POSSIBLY be more excited about it!! And.. we'll get almost 4 weeks together, before I have to return!! <3 <3 <3 :)