Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

How should I tell my daughter that I am taking her husband before Christmas?!?

My daughter has been with Paul for 4 years and they have 3 kids. He recently told me that my daughter isn't taking care of his personal needs so we have been having an affair for the past 4 months. Now I want to tell my daughter before the holidays get started that her husband and I are now engaged. I really don't feel bad because she never has been grateful for all I have done for her.

Your daughter will not **** with you again idiot 

Source(s): CommonSENSE.Org
  • Lili

Troll fail, dear.

You're really bad at this. You have no future in fiction.

Well you truly are a disgrace to the human race. I hope you get hit by a train and your head goes flying. You are a disgusting piece of dog ****

• K M

Make sure that you buy a nice trailer, and put it in a good trailer park after you're married. It sounds like the two of you were made for each other.

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

Troll smarter, not harder.

I could never understand WHY any woman would WANT a man who is currently married to ANYONE else.

Once a cheater - always a cheater.  How long before he gets bored with you.

But, I guess troll families and troll relationships probably work differently.

• .

It wouldn't make a difference whether she was grateful or not you would have taken her husband anyway. Are you planning on taking her 3 children too?

My father's girlfriend abducted my daughter for 30 minutes and she landed herself in prison. You see anyone that tries to ruin my family, ended up paying for it. 

If I were you, I would lay off her relationship with her husband. Their relationship is none of your business.

My father's girlfriend tried the same thing with my husband... It didn't work.

Now this woman hates me because she couldn't destroy my family.

If you have a failed relationship with her husband and he goes back to her will you resent her forever, just like my father's wife resents me because she failed to ruin my relationship with my husband?

Your daughter will never speak to you again.

And lastly, I hope you are a TROLL