Why is the EMF song 'Unbelievable' listed as Explicit on iTunes?
- BloatedtoadLv 62 months ago
The "F" word is "Doo-Woped" by the back-up vocalists exactly 38 times. The back up vocalists say "F" - "F" - "F Me". Now that I've pointed it out it'll be obvious.
- ArimatthewdaviesLv 72 months ago
There is the clean version and there is the explicit version the explicit version contains the words what the f*** the clean version does not.
- SparkyLv 62 months ago
Because there is a version that has the F word in it, I believe...
- Little Big ManLv 72 months ago
Maybe but I'm sure there is worse my friend.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
Because of the word F u c k.
- Anonymous2 months ago
It says **** a bunch of times. Like at least 6-8.