Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

My sister’s Disney vacation was ruined, what should I do?

We were staying in a Disney world resort and my younger sister called me out to the balcony to look for aladdins magic carpet. We heard a whole new world being sung and i she said Aladdin would fly by on his magic carpet. She then looked around and found it was just a couple on the balcony above. She overheard someone say that the couple on the other balcony could really sing. She is now starting to doubt the magic and is asking questions like, “is there really magic in the world” and if there was no magic carpet is Santa’s flying sleigh real?

She now says that all the characters are probably just people in costumes, and she even asked Mickey if he was the real Mickey? She is upset by the fact that most characters won’t respond. She wants to actually see magic happen, and is getting depressed?

• Robert
    Favorite Answer

Go to the front desk at the hotel and complain about Aladdin not visiting your sister.   Demand that they give you extra fastpasses as compensation.    Insist that the fastpasses are good for any ride- not just fastpasses for the less popular rides. 

• Anastasia2 months agoReport

Thanks for the troll biscuit

• John

Not even very good trolling.