Alex asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 2 months ago

Is life insurance only for older people?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, nowadays, life insurance is for everyone and one must go for.

• Joe
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Why must a 22 year old go for it ?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No, It's for everyone, even for the newborn child.

• no, it's security for your family.

you know when you die, obviously not. so if you unexpectedly die For your Family financial Security. you do life insurance that's it. it's not for old man.

• 2 months ago

Nope...............

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No. Life insurance is most needed by those who have young children. Once someone's children are grown, they have less or no need for life insurance.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm old and I don't believe in life insurance.

• Anonymous
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The nice thing about life insurance is that it still works even if you don't believe in it.

• 2 months ago

No.  A man with a low or no earning wife and three or four young children would be wise to have life insurance.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, is often more important for younger people who have anyone depending on their income.

• 2 months ago

Its meant for anyone with dependents who rely on someone in the household who earns an income. I'm single so I have just a little life insurance from my employer, enough to cover funeral expenses if something happens to me. 

• GA41
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. It is for younger people with families that would suffer if their primary bread-winner would suddenly die. If a young husband is supporting his wife and family, his wife would benefit from a large payout if he should die. Otherwise, she is left to support the children alone and may not be employed. An older person with a good nest-egg and no children does not really need the life insurance. His wife would be left with Social Security and the nest-egg to support her if he died.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.