Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

does everybody deserve to get married and have kids?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I really believe that it's fine to get married: however, not everyone deserves to have children.

I think everyone should earn the right to have children...prove they are worthy to be parents. 

I think classes in parenthood should be mandatory before being allowed to have children and I think a couple should be married for at least two years and have a certain income level that allows for them to support their children on at least a basic level for them to have healthy upbringings and good stable futures when they finally leave their nests and become independent. 

There are too many broken families, children being physically, mentally and emotionally abused and/or neglected by their parents; starving for food or freezing in the winter or abandoned and sent to orphanages. They might have diseases or are sick constantly without proper care...I hate reading about kids who get killed by their mothers or fathers because they were abused and they went too far...It breaks my heart to read bad stuff like this and makes me angry that such evil people are allowed to have kids...Sorry, this is just my opinion and only a part of my opinion because I have way too much to say about this subject...

• Login to reply the answers
  • RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. I'd say everybody has, or should have, the opportunity to make their own decision about whether to marry. The issue of having kids within a marriage is one that both parties to a marriage must consider and resolve together.

• 2 months ago

Deserve? No. And not everyone desires marriage and children.

• 2 months ago

Yes everyone does if they want it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If someone wants to get married and have kids, they probably will. If they don't, they won't. Not sure why someone would "deserve" it or not.

• 2 months ago

No. Some people just are not right for marriage or to parent kids either. If the ones that aren't could accept that there would be a whole lot less of people being hurt by someone who wasn't right as either a spouse or a parent in the first place.

• 2 months ago

Yes, unless they like to eat babies.

• David
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Nobody deserves that.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Everybody deserves to do what will make them happiest as long as it is not harming another human being to do so. That doesn't mean marriage and children for everyone.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If that's what they want..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.