Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why don't we just halt ALL Immigration to the USA?

Favorite Answer

IMMIGRATION was the issue that woke me up.

Living in southern California and witnessing it quickly filling with mestizos and transforming into Mexico forced me to confront the fact that something was seriously wrong. At first I thought the problem was that Californians simply hadn’t expressed ourselves loudly or clearly enough. Soon I learned that the politicians and media knew very well what we wanted, and would even pay some lip service to us, but the opposite of what we voted for kept happening anyway.

I got upset at the mestizos and the politicians, especially “liberals”, and especially the “liberal” media. But eventually I came to see the enemy wasn’t just “liberals” but “conservatives” too. I realized this seemingly insane slow motion invasion wasn’t only happening in California, and it wasn’t just mestizos. Non-Whites from anywhere and everywhere are being invited to colonize any and every country currently populated by Whites. I realized that this invasion was aided and abetted by traitors at the very top of every party and branch of government. I realized this wasn’t a recent development, but that the roots traced back decades, and beyond.

I realized that democracy and party partisanship was a farce, that race was the only lens through which any of this made any sense, that the common thread connecting media and politics was racial animus against Whites. Finally, to make a long story short, I realized it was the Jews, as individuals and organized collectively, who were driving the anti-White agenda, and that the push for open borders was only one part of it. Thus I’ve spent the years ever since studying the nature of the Jews and their nationalism-for-us-globalist-for-you scheme, scrutinizing other aspects of their agenda, the history of their aggression, their techniques and tactics.

The desire for a wall is ineffably White. It is most definitely Whites who want a wall, and non-Whites, but more important, the Jews and the politicians who serve them, who don’t. Whites kinda sorta get this, but are afraid to even think about it, much less say it out loud. We know we will be censored and excluded from the mainstream non-debate on any subject if we say anything “racist”, anything which demonstrates we see ourselves as White in any positive way, however vaguely or unconsciously we might express collective interests or concern for a collective destiny. We all know we’ll be especially demonized and vilified if we say anything critical of Jews. So instead we try to argue in terms of laws and money.

The fact is that most Whites instinctively enjoy living among people who look and think and act like ourselves, but also that under the current regime it is Semitically incorrect for Whites to say so out loud. Whites dislike and distrust the Jewsmedia, which constantly instructs us to never forget their “Holocaust” myth while they gleefully celebrate replacing Whites with “diversity”. Whites dislike and distrust politicians almost as much. Thus the calls for a wall. Because a wall is perfectly passive and neutral it can’t possibly be regarded as “racism”. Because a wall is concrete and immovable it can’t be as easily ignored or subverted like mere votes or laws. Or so many Whites imagine.

On the positive side, there must be millions of Whites, worldwide, who are at this moment embarking upon a chain of realizations similar to my own.

• mokrie

The younger generation is not having children like before and as people die off we need more taxpayers to replace them..

because that would be in nobody's best interest

• .

We could allow only those with skills, talents & qualifications we genuinely need. 

.

Legal immigration is fine as long as they are vetted and fit our principles, the job markets need it.

We should, demographic change is destroying our country. I don't want white immigrants here either though.

• Tom V

You mean, now? Suddenly? For no reason?

l would be down with that. We should only be issuing temporary visas, like for family of people who are already here, and keep better checks on people overstaying short-term visas.

but then how would we get banans