Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

My Wife seems accepting of my girlfriend, Wife's love for me has proven to be unconditional Why are we procrastinating divorce?

We been married 9 years, Lesbians 30's 7,the 2 years I've been seperated I've been cohabiting with my girlfriend who I am In love with. At the time we were dating I was leaving my wife and she was in a unhappy relationship se were just courting eachother no sex  , so after 4 months of living single life and dating her we became really close and decided to commit to each other we work hard for our relationship we are vulnerable and share alot with eachother. She does not know or approve of me talking to my Wife and my Wife would never tell her because shes says it would risk her not speaking to me anymore , my wife Is dating men here and there she had one kind if serious thing herself but he was abusive so she cut him , my Wife seems overall happy with her social life she getting her financial in order. I have a good income , she does not expect for me to help her . I Respect her I'm just not Romantically connected but I do still have that family connection protective I was recently diagnosed with MS she has really helped me ,while my girlfriend is now talking about we need a break to grow and work on ourselves but she is still hear for me she says , she says I need to be selfish and do some self care and self love she also is upset I'm still not divorced, so right now me and my girlfriend are separated as well but still talk everyday and have sex and me and my wife are separated and still talk and are affectionate but not sexual. What is going on with me , any advice ? 

• RP
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like your wife has more potential as a close friend than as your spouse and your girlfriend has more potential as a lover than as a life companion. Depending upon how you look at this, it could be seen as the best of both worlds or the worst. If you feel like you're caught between a rock and a hard place, it's no wonder.

Yeah, you are cheating BOTH women out of a full and happy life. You can't or won't let the wife go, nd you won't go through with a divorce to actually be with the girlfriend. You are trying to keep both and that is unfair to both.

You say she won't "let" you get divorced but that IS something you could do for yourself too, you know that don't you? She could have delayed it, but not stopped it IF it was something you really wanted.

Sounds like they are both disconnecting and won't be around much longer. Look for option three if you'd prefer not to be alone.

• Linda

What is going on? You need to get divorced asap before this gets so out of hand you don't know which one is your wife and who is your gf.

• MR ed

haha..............................