do tattoos and piercings make you a bad person?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Mystic
    Lv 5
    4 days ago

Absolutely not. There are good and bad people everywhere. They come in either gender, all races and with and without tattoos/piercings.

Only uneducated, judgmental pricks think you are automatically a bad person just because you have a tattoo or piercing. If someone seriously has this mindset, please remind yourself how much better off you are without them in your life. People who are truly worth a crap won't judge you over something so petty.

Body modifications do not have a single thing to do with your personality, character, level of intelligence or skill. They do not define the type of person you are. They do not automatically mean you have been in jail/prison or are in a gang. Only real idiots believe such stereotypes.

Do not ever allow anyone to bring you down over due to their close-minded attitude and never believe any of the ignorant stereotypes that surround body modifications.

• Login to reply the answers
  • What's on your skin doesn't make who you are on the inside. Lots of people have tattoos and piercings but some of them are nice people. 

What makes you a bad person comes from your words and actions, not what's on your skin.

• 2 months ago

I have tattoos. I don’t think I’m a bad person.

• 2 months ago

absolutly not . actions make a bad person

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No I have a tattoo, anyone can get them.

• 2 months ago

If others think that tats makes one a bad person then it's their issues as they're being judgemental without even knowing the person.

• 2 months ago

no but you get the bad person image from other people🌺

• LM440
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Of course not.  Your actions actions and statements can make you a bad person.  Tattoos, piercings, hairstyles, clothing and any other choices that do not harm others have no affect on the type of  person you are.  

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no they will not.....

• 2 months ago

No, but dumb....................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.