My boyfriend dream that I have sex with someone else. ?

He said it is real as he has those dreams a couple of dreams, but it is not real. He said he doesn't want to speak to me, see me or have anything to do with me anymore. He called me a cheater, liar and ****.

• Rich

His main concern, and yours too, should not be a dream like that.

Often dreams represent subconscious fears, so in all likelihood he had that dream because he is afraid it is going to happen. That is not your fault unless you have done something to warrant that fear in the past.

But you both of you should be really concerned about are the statements in the Bible about what will happen to those who have sex outside of the covenant of marriage. In the Bible it is called fornication, and in many places it says that nobody that lives that will will go to heaven, but they will find their place in the lake of fire.

Is sex really worth spending all eternity in a lake of fire? That is like being thrown into the crater of a volcano, falling into the lava and feeling the pain, but never dying.

Please, I can't share all that I know here, but I tell you this is the truth.

Repent, please, and refuse to go there. God will forgive you if you repent for he is not willing that anyone should perish.

Repent and make sure you are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb. He loves you very much. He created you and he has prepared a place for you that is greater than anything you can see on earth.Receive him today as your Lord and Savior.How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

• Dr. D

Your boyfriend's dreams are only making him face his own fears and anxieties. Obviously he has jealousy problems based on his own low self esteem. Unfortunately he is blaming you instead of dealing with his own problems. He needs to man up, face reality, and deal with his own insecurities. 

If I were you I tell that guy that the problem is not your's, it's his. He needs to deal with his low self esteem and fix these silly insecurity problems he has. You don't have to live with him berating you, and give him two weeks to get his act together or the relationship has to end.  

• Balam

-- If in our dream we see OUR PARTNER BEING UNFAITHFUL, it means that she(he) is dissatisfied with our character or with the way we behave.

https://nelamoxtli.com/infidm.html

and according to my medium girlfriend who is helping me decipher rare dreams, if the same dream was repeated and it was very real, it means that there is a person who is making think to him that you are unfaithful, even that person is likely to have made a ritual of witchcraft so that he moved away from you, especially because the dream was very real.

• Iambi

He just want a reason to go fu@k someone else and blame it on you when it doesn't workout! He is an idiot!

• Robert

Time to move on from such a nut and if he realizes his mistake and tries to come back, laugh in his face.

• Snoopy

Abuser... dump him before he kills you. 

Your bf's an idiot, you sb happy to be rid of him.

He sounds like a delusional, immature weirdo. You should get a real man instead

Sounds abusive to me, using dreams as an excuse to push you around. I doubt he even had these dreams, he's probably making them up so he can accuse you of stuff you didn't do and make you feel bad.

If your guy can't tell the difference between dreams and reality, then maybe it's best that you break up with him?