What's The Difference Between Marketing, And "Spam"? ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There's a vast difference between those two terms. Marketing is using the right content ,distributing it to the audience and gaining their attention by providing information about the various services. While spamming is sending large content to a large audience the information that was disapproved by the user.

Digital Marketing has a huge role in this and with the internet world booming and everything being digitalised , digital marketing has become the fastest growing industry. And with the right training one has ought to find success leading their way.

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Marketing is very different term and Spam is very different. You have to must read an article related to Email Marketing and Audit.

https://www.postboxservices.com/2017/07/email-deli...

• 2 months ago

If I order something, I find it OK if they send me the odd message or a book with my stuff when it comes, that was solicited and I might like their book. I think of spam as unsolicited, sent on the off chance.

• 2 months ago

When You over do, repeatedly, that it seems to be irritating to some, or some people who are not interesting in it, and are still being notified, or getting a view of your advertisement, than that's a spam.

Marketing is a strategy, to make aware about your product being existing, and also to provoke a thought in peoples mind, that they should buy it. All this without irritating them, is called marketing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Selling snake oil from a wagon or a shop .

• 2 months ago

spam isnt true while marketing is

• 2 months ago

https://getdigitalworld.com/the-fine-line-between-...

Savvy business owners who take advantage of Internet marketing realize there is a fine line between marketing and spam and orchestrate their marketing campaigns to gain the maximum amount of exposure without running the risk of being viewed as spam. The definition of spam is open to interpretation but most people agree on the fact that spam is equivalent to junk mail you receive at your residence. In general spam is unsolicited emails which are part of an advertising campaign. The term spam can also apply to message board postings which are posted solely for advertising purposes. This article will examine the differences between effective Internet marketing and spam.

https://getdigitalworld.com/the-fine-line-between-...

Attachment image
    Source(s): Get Digital World
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

spam isnt real and marketing is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.